Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dallas...only 12 more days!

I couldn't be more excited to be attending the Close To My Heart annual convention in just 12 more days! This year it will be held in Dallas, and I have my cowboy hat layed out by my suitcase! I like to participate in "SWAPS", where other consultants swap hand made cards. This year I made 75. I get bored making more than about 10 of the same card, so I made several. I started with the western theme with a retired paper pack and stamp set, and moved on to others. I had so much fun with these!

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute. Too bad I'm not swapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for following my blog.....I also hope to find you at convention to get one of your awesome cards!!
    Find me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sure look for you Patti, in the sea of crazy swap ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog. I am glad you reached out. I am now a registered follower of your blog as well. I hope you have a blast at Convention. Maybe next year it will be closer to the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete