Friday, January 17, 2014

Valentines Layout

I made this layout with Ruby, Slate and Cotton Candy card Stock and also used the Sparkle and Shine holiday stripe and hounds tooth paper, which works perfectly for Valentines. I had fun making embellishments using some older stamp sets. Whoo's your Valentine D1548, Soul Mates D1254, Cherish The Day SOTM S111, and Take Note from the new Artbooking collection D1574. I also used Sparkle and Shine embellishments Z1860, Base and bling red jewels Z1893, ruby chevron ribbon z1846, silver shimmer tape Z1799, and washi tape with paper clips. The striped spots for photos are 3x 4-1/2 x 3 and the larger photo spot on the left is cut at 6 x 4-1/2. Other items cut from Circut Artiste are the various hearts (pg 51) cut at 6", 5", 4", 3" and 2". The memo note is pg 47 cut at 3". The title is on pg 72 cut at 2". I cut another at 1-3/4 to give it the shadow effect. I think I am ready for the pics now!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Maureen! How nice of you.............!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. Love the clusters of embellishments you have happening. They do really make your layout pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terry! I appreciate your nice comments.

      Delete